Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Winner Is

Okay I ran the winner on random dot org
                     and the lucky # was                 
Two (2)
                              sorry I don't know how
                      to get the random generator
                          on my blog so you will just
                         have to take my word for it
                             ********
            I think you live close so drop me a line
       or give me a call and we will get the finished
                 project to you and the kit to your                   
                         FRIEND
                      ***********

Anyone that would like to purchase a KIT call the store
              other wise use up those RED scraps 

Monday a tutatorial will be on the blog for the
             HEART HANG UP

No comments:

Post a Comment