Monday, October 17, 2011

How Hard Can It Be

Well let me tell you it is not so hard just time consuming
I bought a fat quarter pack of
this
I think it is the cuttest halloween fabric out there
but I needed it to go far enough for two quilts
50x50
So you conserve on the first and splurge on the second
I first made each of the munchkins a trick or treat bag
i should have turned the picture before i loaded, no time

And found the book at Costco, I love charlie brown
then on to the quilt
this is Davies in progress
and this is Ashers finished
ya it took me all day Sunday
there is alot of thinking in this quilt


And here is the thinking huvel
that is only one wrapper and Mr Sugar made me popcorn
I am off to get the first one quilted is needs to be in the mail by thursday or it won't make it for
Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Let me commend you for only ONE wrapper. I can't stop at one of those ;)

    And I love your fun quilts. Off to check out those adorable monsters for myself!

    ReplyDelete