Wednesday, June 1, 2011

getting organized

June 1st
so much to talk about
we are just 3 days from the guild show at the
Lethbridge Collage aka LCC
Insert picture if I had one

The show was great two years ago and can only get better
this is there second show
a few of my friends won't be there but I was able to see them at
Market so not maybe next time

We have been busy  getting all the patterns in and organized that we bought or ordered at market and cutting kits for
alot of fun things
My longarm is not back yet so alot of unfinished business will be shown friday and saturday
but the piecing will be just fine
this one sadly will be one of them
the other is my square me up that would be twice the quilt quilted


but when life hands you lemons go make
this quilt
by Gigis Thimble, www.alittlebitbiased.blogspot.com  I will have this and more of her pattern at the show, she makes cute things
stay tuned for show updates
and our madness getting ready

No comments:

Post a Comment